Ethnicity & Demographic Data for Workforce Planning
How can you measure Diversity & Inclusion data at your company and be sure that you're using accurate ethnicity benchmarks to set realistic goals in creating a diverse workforce? Horsefly Analytics can help you by providing up-to-date demographic and ethnicity data for any set of skills, job titles, in most locations around the world, so you can view the true ethnic breakdown any position, and then set appropriate benchmarks for your business.
- - Ethnicity and demographic data is available for the United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, New Zealand, Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, France, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Mexico!
- - Use our ethnicity data and labor market database and knowledge to set realistic targets, in terms of location, diversity, experience and skill level.
- - Quickly find ethnicity data and create diversity benchmarks for skills, job titles, and locations to gauge performance and set expectations for hiring.
- - Candidate pool demographic data enables you to identify areas where diversity can be improved upon with actionable demographic information
- - Horsefly's ethnicity data is aggregated from government sources and combined with our own data and methodology, the first of it's kind in the labor market data arena.
- - Increase employee engagement and outreach to underrepresented communities with accurate ethnicity and demographic metrics.
Perfect for Workforce Planning, Business Planning, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Teams or anyone who needs Demographic Data.
Build a Diverse Workforce With Accurate Demographic Data
Supercharge your diversity efforts with accurate ethnicity data that is first of it's kind
In addition to ethnicity data and demographics, our easy to use online labor market data platform contains over 1 trillion data points covering over 100,000 cities as well as:
Labor Market Supply & Demand Data
Real and current job postings to enable you to accurately assess demand for talent. Easily compare data from multiple locations around the world - from countries to towns- in one report.
26 Million Job Descriptions and 1 Million Skills
All have been translated across 33 languages, to help your job descriptions resonate with targeted candidates. Granular search lets you find exactly the profile you need.
1,000+ Sources Used to Compile Candidate Profiles
We compile thousands of job postings a day to ensure an accurate picture of demand. Information is also taken from social profiles, to get a robust picture of availability of talent.
Intuitively Designed SaaS Platform
It takes mere minutes to get up and running using Horsefly. Our platform is entirely web-based, with no software to install. Our client service team is available 24/7 to help with any inquiries.
Identify Talent at the City and Town Level
- Find hidden talent pools by searching for specific skill sets by country, state and city.
- Compare salary and supply & demand data for different geographic regions, and determine expansion opportunities and the talent landscape and overlay with labor market demographics
- Understanding the external market helps you to make better decisions on how to target talent and reduce external recruiting costs.
- Quickly map departmental relocation opportunities to reduce costs or time to hire. Don't rely on gut instinct.
Labour Market Supply & Demand Data — Updated Daily
- Uncover and use candidates' skills language to make more personal and engaging contact.
- Write better job descriptions that resonate with candidates.
- Taxonomy that unifies the occupation categories between countries and helps everyone speak the same language.
Granular Specific Search Lets You Find Exactly the Talent You Are Looking For
- Begin by using our search interface, which allows you to customize your search and add skills, using 1,000,000+ skills translated by native speakers in 33 languages
- Over 26 Million Job Descriptions are Included and localised along with diversity data